Virus & Spyware Removal
Has your computer been running abnormally slow?
Are you experiencing bizarre behaviors and pop-up messages?
You may have viruses and/or spyware, also known as malware (malicious software). We will put your PC through our gamut of virus filters and get your system clean. We'll also give you tips on keeping your PC malware free.
After removing any viruses/spyware you may have, we will determine exactly what damage each piece of malware causes so that we can then undo the effects. Some viruses open up security holes in Windows that leave you vulnerable to hackers or make it easier for more viruses to infiltrate your system. As such, undoing this damage is a crucial step, yet one that is often overlooked by other computer repair companies.
- Run Virus and Spyware Scanners -
- Manually Remove Malware that Resist Scanners -
- Undo System Changes Caused by Malware -
- Close Security Holes Opened by Malware -
- Install Critical Operating System Updates -
- Recommend Anti-Virus Products -